Located here is the parish of Saint Anthony of Padua, the Presbyterian.
Parish has been mentioned for the first time in 1332, and the parish church was restored in 1783. In 1975 its 35 sq. m sacristy has been expanded and adapted.
Županijska 4, 31000 Osijek
tel.: +385 (0) 31 214 852
létrehozás és fentartás NOVENA
Photos by: Romulić & Stojčić