The late Baroque Historicist and Classicist building in the centre of Kneževo. Until the early 19th century the castle had an economic and partly managerial purpose on the large Belje estate. It was built in 1828 as a two-storey house with modest classicistic features with a purpose to function as estate’s economic seat. The west facade faces the settlement, whereas the east faces the park. The central, three-storey part of the castle rises from the basic volume. All facades were shaped in a simple manner, however, the main facade is prominent due to its ornaments. The park dating from the 19th century, situated just next to the castle, is protected as a horticultural monument.