Contact Topolje

To the object list
 

Parish church of St. Peter and Paul in Topolje

It was built in 1722 in honour of the victorious march of Prince Eugene of Savoy over the Turks after the famous Battle of Senta on September 11, 1697. Topolje is the seat of St Peter and Paul Apostles parish church, founded in 1247 and renovated in 1775, which belongs to Baranja Registrar’s Office of the Đakovo and Srijem diocese. Outside Topolje, St. Peter and Paul the Apostles Parish church is located, built in 1772 and in the place there is the church of St. Mark the Evangelist, built in 1890.