The local church in Beli Manastir is situated not far from the narrow town centre, it has about 50 worshippers and about 10 to 15 permanent visitors attending liturgies and seminars. Since its foundation to the present day, there have been about 130 worshippers whose names have been recorded. It has been residing on today’s address since 1996, with pastor’s flat having been annexed later. Before that, the church had been seated in Vladan Desnica’s Street No. 53 since 1948 when it was first registered. Until the church was registered, worshippers used to gather in houses or occasionally visited local churches in Draž or Osijek.